Warranty and Returns
CureVape Limited Warranty
How Long Does the Warranty Last?
CUREVAPE comes with a one (6) month limited warranty from the date of purchase by the original purchaser and is non transferable.
What Does the Warranty Cover?
CUREVAPE USA INC , only warrants CUREVAPE against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 6 months from date of purchase from CUREVAPE.com and from authorized CUREVAPE retailers by the original purchaser (this Limited Warranty is NOT transferable).
What Will CUREVAPE USA INC Do?
If a valid claim under this Limited Warranty is received within the 6 months warranty period, CUREVAPE USA INC will, at its discretion, either: (1) Repair the defect; or (2) Exchange the device for a new one.
Except as stated herein, CUREVAPE USA INC makes no other express warranty.
What is NOT Covered by the Warranty?
- CUREVAPE Pods themselves are not covered by this warranty.
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, natural disasters or other causes.
- Damage caused by the device being exposed to or coming in contact with moisture (e.g. liquids, water, humidity), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions.
- Damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use as described by CUREVAPE USA INC in the device documentation.
- A device or part that has been modified or tampered functionality or capability.
- Damage to the device, accessories or attachments not authorized or recommended by CUREVAPE USA INC.
- Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken cartridges.
- Normal performance degradation of batteries. Please contact CUREVAPE USA INC Customer Care for more information on battery degradation.
In addition, opening, disassembling or tampering with your device in any way will void this Limited Warranty.
How Do You Get Warranty Service?
- To obtain warranty service under this Limited Warranty, the original purchaser should do the items listed below:
- Review this CUREVAPE USA INC Limited Warranty to confirm that the device is warranted hereunder.
- Locate your purchase receipt. Proof of purchase may be requested before warranty service will be provided. Please retain your purchase receipt or other evidence of purchase for your records.
- Contact CUREVAPE USA INC Customer Care to arrange warranty service by submitting a support request, including as many details as possible of the problem experienced to ensure prompt service.
- CUREVAPE USA INC Customer Care may request additional details about the device, including pictures or videos and attempt to troubleshoot common issues before approving warranty service.
- All devices approved for warranty service must be returned to CUREVAPE USA INC before a replacement device will be provided. Our return address is CureVape, 10615 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32246.
- Depending on your location, you may be responsible for shipping and handling costs to return the device to CUREVAPE USA INC.
- CUREVAPE USA INC strongly encourages you to send returns with a tracking number or delivery confirmation number. CUREVAPE USA INC is not responsible for lost or damaged returns sent by you.
- The cost of return shipping to you for devices not covered by this Limited Warranty shall be your responsibility, and CUREVAPE USA INC may require pre-payment of shipping charges before we return such devices.
- Original purchasers returning devices for repair or replacement will be subject to age-verification. CUREVAPE USA INC will only honor this Limited Warranty from original purchasers of legal age to purchase the device.
- We additionally reserve the right to deny a warranty claim if we believe that such warranty claim is fraudulent or designed to avoid the restrictive properties of this site. In the event your warranty claim is terminated, or deleted, your only option is to request assistance by contacting CUREVAPE USA INC via the Contact Form.
- CUREVAPE USA INC reserves the right to change the terms of this limited warranty without any prior notice and at its sole discretion.
Can I Return My Device For Refund?
Refunds are only available for new and unused devices in orginal packaging, purchased on CUREVAPE.com and must be returned directly to CUREVAPE USA INC within fourteen (14) days of receipt. If the tamper proof seal is broken, a refund cannot be honored.
Devices purchased through an authorized CUREVAPE retailer will not be refunded by CUREVAPE USA INC; in such case, any refunds must be obtained from the authorized retailer from whom you purchased the device and will be subject to the retailer’s policy on refunds.
What is the Scope of CUREVAPE USA INC’ and Your Rights and Responsibilities?
- In no event shall CUREVAPE USA INC be liable for monetary damages or other losses arising from any device defect or failure, including, but not limited to, for any loss of use, time or for any inconvenience or for any incidental or consequential damages.
- ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE LENGTH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
- Some states and/or provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and province to province.
- CUREVAPE USA INC is not responsible for and will not be bound by any additional warranties provided by retailers and does not authorize any other person to make or assume any obligation or liability in connection with any of its devices.
CUREVAPE USA INC advises consumers to be cautious when purchasing devices from unauthorized resellers. While CUREVAPE USA INC would like to help the victims of counterfeiting, we are not able to reimburse money used to purchase infringing or counterfeit goods, nor do we assist with the resolution of disputes. In the case where we have a good faith belief that warranty claims are the result of counterfeit devices, we may reject such warranty claims, in our sole discretion.